1. How well does this concept address a significant pain point felt by European web start-ups?
This is a major pain point for European start-ups - 56.5%
This is a "nice to have" but not a serious pain point - 34.8%
I really don't know - 8.7%
2. How novel do you think the concept is?
Never seen it before - very novel! - 39.1%
This is common in some places but not in many parts of Europe - 30.4%
This is not novel but a good iteration - 26.1%
There are already other solutions out there that address this problem - 4.3%
3. How easy is this concept to implement and maintain?
It could be implemented quickly and easily maintained - 21.7%
It could be implemented quickly but will require regular updates to ensure it is accurate and relevant - 34.8%
It is a big undertaking and would need a lot of support and cooperation from people and organisations to make it happen and to maintain it - 43.5%
4. What type of organisation is best placed to take this forward?
The European Commission should own this one - 47.8%
This belongs with member state governments (e.g., the UK, Belgium, etc) - 13%
This is best being owned by a private company - 8.7%
This feels like a non-profit - 21.7%
This is a start-up itself! - 8.7%
5. Overall, how do you feel about this concept?
It rocked my world! - 47.8%
I liked it but preferred others - 30.4%
It didn’t get me overly excited - 21.7%