1. How well does this concept address a significant pain point felt by European web start-ups?
This is a major pain point for European start-ups - 84.2%
This is a "nice to have" but not a serious pain point - 10.5%
I really don't know - 5.3%
2. How novel do you think the concept is?
Never seen it before - very novel! - 63.2%
This is common in some places but not in many parts of Europe - 15.8%
This is not novel but a good iteration - 12.3%
There are already other solutions out there that address this problem - 8.8%
3. How easy is this concept to implement and maintain?
It could be implemented quickly and easily maintained - 16.1%
It could be implemented quickly but will require regular updates to ensure it is accurate and relevant - 48.2%
It is a big undertaking and would need a lot of support and cooperation from people and organisations to make it happen and to maintain it - 35.7%
4. What type of organisation is best placed to take this forward?
The European Commission should own this one - 57.9%
This belongs with member state governments (e.g., the UK, Belgium, etc) - 0.0%
This is best being owned by a private company - 14.0%
This feels like a non-profit - 8.8%
This is a start-up itself! - 19.3%
5. Overall, how do you feel about this concept?
It rocked my world! - 73.7%
I liked it but preferred others - 14.0%
It didn’t get me overly excited - 12.3%