1. Does this concept have the potential to save lives related to maternal health in the poorest and most marginalized communities?
A great deal of potential - 46.2%
Some potential - 53.8%
Not a lot of potential - 0%
2. How realizable do you think this concept can be? Think about the real issues faced by low-income communities, such as literacy challenges, affordability of devices and tools, usage costs.
It's very realizable - 38.5%
There are some hurdles to realization - 53.8%
This concept is not realistic - 7.7%
3. How much does this concept leverage resources and partners in existing low-income communities? Thus enhancing positive aspects of the way things work in the community as opposed to taking away what is a valued way of working and living in the community.
This concept works harmoniously with existing resources and partners - 46.2%
This concept does not work against existing resources and partners - 38.5%
This concept conflicts with existing resources and partners - 15.4%
4. Can this concept become self-sustaining and even provide some livelihood value add to the community?
This concept could become a self-sustaining business for locals - 30.8%
This concept still needs some work before it is self-sustaining - 61.5%
This concept is not self-sustaining at all - 7.7%
5. Will this concept work in low-tech & low-connectivity environments?
This concept is very well suited to low-tech and low-connectivity environments - 46.2%
This concept needs to be evaluated for technology feasibility - 38.5%
This concept may be too high-tech for low-income communities - 15.4%